We are super excited to announce that The Soccer Dome is able to begin our phased reopening on Saturday 25th July following government guidelines.
However, in order for us to reopen we have had to place restrictions and social distancing measures to keep all of our Soccer Dome family safe and sound while visiting.
SERVICES RESUMING FROM 25TH JULY
- Pitch Hire
- Holiday Clubs
- Soccer Schools
- Walking Football
Unfortunately we are unable to restart our competitive leagues or children's birthday parties at this time. However, we will update you as soon as we can to when we can resume these services.
- We ask that if you have displayed any of the symptoms of COVID-19 displayed on the NHS website, we ask that you do not attend any of our services. We advise that you self isolate and get booked in for a test in line with the government guidelines.
- We no longer allow just turn up and play. All of our services will have limited numbers and are pre booking only. To pre book for any of our services all you need to do is contact our team who can book you in.
- We have implemented stricter and more frequent cleaning routines throughout our venue, to maintain a safe and clean environment. All equipment used will be cleaned and disinfected after every use to avoid cross contamination.
- Hand Sanitising Stations will be placed on entrances, exits and around the building. Hand washing facilities are available in all 3 of our toilet facilities.
- We have implemented a walk way system through our venue to reduce over crowding. The entry point will be our main door and exit point will be out of our side door walking out through our gates. All walk ways will be clearly marked and sign posted for customers ease. We also have socially distanced queuing to enter The Soccer Dome to ensure there is not over crowding.
- We ask that all customers come in to the building with a face covering and wear them while in our corridors, pitch side and cafe areas. Please note customers do not wear face coverings while playing, and children under the age of 11 and those with a medical exemption do not have to wear a face covering. If you do not have a face covering with you, please ask a member of staff who can provide you with a disposable one.
- We have installed screens at staff areas to protect customers and staff.
- We ask that customer pay by contact less card payments where possible.
- Our shower and changing room facilities will be closed until further notice. Exceptions can be allowed in matters of safeguarding.
- We will be following the governments 'track and trace policy' anyone that is visiting The Soccer Dome must provide their name and contact details. All details will be held inline with data protection and GDPR laws. All visitors will be placed on a register and kept for 21 days then information will be destroyed.
- We will have a thermal imaging camera at our reception to help detect high temperatures as an extra safeguard.
SOCCER SCHOOL SPECIFIC GUIDANCE:
- All sessions are now pre booking only. There are no turn up and play sessions.
- All session numbers will now be limited in line with government guidelines.
- Coaches will ensure that all games and drills played will be socially distanced and no matches will be played until further ease of restrictions.
- We ask that only one parent/carer attends with one child. This is to reduce the number of people in the venue and reduce over crowding.
- Where possible we will use outdoor space.
HOLIDAY CLUB SPECIFIC GUIDANCE:
- All places must be pre booked and number will be limited to each day.
- Children will be bubbled throughout the Summer Holiday Club as much as possible with groups not exceeding numbers of 14.
- All games will be socially distanced and no matches will be played until restrictions are eased.
- Outdoor space will be used as much as possible.
- We ask that all children attend with a packed lunch as our Kitchen will be temporarily closed until further notice.
- There will be a pick up and drop off protocol with socially distanced queuing system.
- Supervised hand washing will be encouraged for each child throughout the day.
WALKING FOOTBALL SPECIFIC GUIDANCE:
- All places must be pre booked.
- We will open up extra sessions by demand.
- Referees will ensure that social distancing is maintained by adhering to the walking and non-contact rule.
- The butty and brew social after the sessions will be cancelled until further notice.
PITCH BOOKINGS SPECIFIC GUIDANCE:
- All pitch bookings must be pre booked with The Soccer Dome.
- Managers of each pitch booking must ensure that all attendees have provided details in line with the track and trace system.
- We ask that only the people using the pitches visit The Soccer Dome and no spectators attend to avoid over crowding.
- The maximum number of people allowed on the pitch is 10. Under no circumstances can any more people attend.
- We ask that customers use our pitches within their social bubbles as per government guidance.
- To help reduce over crowding we ask that all pitch bookings finish their 5 minutes before their booking finishes.
- To prevent cross contamination The Soccer Dome will no be giving our bibs or balls. We ask that customers turn up with with their own equipment.